If you’ve ever prayed to God for Rapunzel-like hair, you’ve probably also considered the numerous methods for achieving long, glossy, and voluminous locks. Permanent hair extensions are a great alternative if your hair isn’t flowing and growing as you want it to.
However, many individuals are unfamiliar with extensions, especially the multiple sorts of extensions and their benefits. If you’re considering getting lovely hair with extensions, you will want to read this piece about the types of extensions available in the market.
Hair Extensions Come in a Variety of Styles
Here are all types of hair extenders with their various advantages. Examine them all before picking the right one for your use.
1. Tape-In Hair Extensions
Tape-in hair extensions are one of the types of permanent hair extensions. They are ideal for those who desire rapid extensions without putting in much effort. These are simple and take only a few hours to complete. These are available in the form of hair webbing straps with solitary or even double adhesives that are attached to the hair.
Read more: What are virgin hair extensions and their benefits?
- Pasting the tape-ins in the hair takes only 1-2 hours. It is, without a doubt, one of the quickest approaches.
- You might need heating tools to put these into action.
- Thermal damage can occur while adding these hair extensions.
- It doesn’t put any strain on your head.
- These extensions can be worn for up to 6 weeks.
2. Micro Rings Hair Extensions
Small bunches or hair bands connected to small hair portions and secured with a metal bead make up these braids. Additionally, looped extensions with pearls that could be easily rectified without the need for a tool are also available.
You May Also Like: How Much Do Hair Extensions Cost In Australia?
- Heat tools are not required to treat these extensions; thus, there is no risk of hair damage.
- You may vary the length by adjusting the knobs up and down.
- These extensions can be easily removed and reused again and again.
- With these extensions in place, you can rinse your hair.
3. Sew-in Hair Extensions
Putting a sew-in hair extension into the hair is a soft procedure. They are physically weaved into the hair by forming a parallel cornrow on the scalp and then sewing the additions with the cotton fabric and a needle. It is a time-consuming process, but still, the extensions are long-lasting when compared to others.
- These extensions can be attached without the need for adhesive or heat.
- Natural hair is not harmed in any way.
- These can lengthen your hair, you can keep them for a long period.
- You can apply hair care products or grease your hair.
- You are free to wash your hair.
- If properly cared for, these can persist for two to four months.
- There are no obvious gaps, hooks, or anything like that.
If you’re considering getting hair extensions, you should learn more about the procedure and its benefits and drawbacks. Many people rush into getting additions and then grumble about thinning hair and damage.
To minimise disappointments, you should think about every last detail before obtaining the extensions. Also, seek the advice of an experienced specialist for hairpieces, as they will be able to provide better solutions based on your needs, type of hair, and budget.
Don’t play around with your hairstyle, as these additions may also cause some damage. So be aware before you go ahead with the extensions.